Tips on how to set up SmartZone in Commission Juction aka CJ network easily by following the instruction. SmartZone is a dynamic banner or link ad holder that rotate the ads of one or more affiliate programs you associated with. CJ is one of the most profitable affiliate network in the Web. You can find lots of established advertisers in CJ including Eset, Kaspersky, Newegg, web hosting companies, Yahoo, HP, Dell, Symantec and Trend Micro. Below is step-by-step tips to set up smartzone in Commission Junction affiliate network:
1. First log in to CJ and click on Get Link tab.
2. Select SmartZone Settings. Then click the button of Create a New SmartZone for this Web site.
4. A pop-up prompt will appear and fill in the name, the website you want the SmartZone to be associated with and ad size from the drop-down menu. It is easy to create the ad rotating tool if you choose Banner, Free and then click Save button.
5. Go back to Get Links and then click in the tab By Relationship. Here you will see all the advertiser that you are affiliated with. Choose any affiliate program and click on View Links.
6. Tick in the boxes of links or banners you wish to insert into the SmartZone that you have created earlier. Then scroll down to the bottom of the web page and Select a SmartZone. Please select and click the Add to SmartZone button. You will be redirected into the SmartZone Settings.